OIT Plans to Offer iOS Application Development Seminar
Olivet Institute of Technology (OIT) plans to offer an iOS application development seminar during this summer session.
The seminar will begin with a lecture on swift programming language and other topics will include "How to Create a Fully Functioning App" and "An Introduction of Basic Skills to All iOS Developers."
OIT instructors plan to include into the seminar the following elements:
1. Introduction to iOS SDK and Xcode, build your first iOS app and run it on iOS simulators
2. Xcode playground and Swift Programming Language basic skills
3. Storyboard, auto layout and basic iOS UI view elements – label, image, button, input
4. Hand-on tutorial to create a To-Do list app with UITableview
5. Hand-on tutorial to create a photos app with UICollectionview and Instagram API
Olivet students from other schools are invited to receive hands on experience through the seminar. Some iOS development experience will be helpful but isn’t required.
For more information, visit the OIT website at oit.olivetuniversity.edu